Give the Gift of Carolina Performing Arts
How to buy a CPA gift card online
1. Select the number of gift cards you would like to purchase and the amount for each.
2. Select whether you would like to have the gift card mailed to you or directly to the recipient and add mailing information in the fields provided.
3. Please fill out the special note section with any additional instructions. NOTE: this is not a gift note field and the text will not appear with the gift card.
Please note: When purchasing a gift card online, the bonus gift card will be added to the purchase after payment and will be sent separately to the purchaser (not recipient). You can choose to either give it away or keep it for yourself! If you would like to receive the bonus gift card at the time of purchase, please purchase gift cards by phone at 919.843.3333 or in person at the Memorial Hall Box Office.
CPA gift cards:
• Can be purchased online, at the Memorial Hall box office, or by phone
• Can be purchased in any dollar amount
• Can be redeemed toward tickets to any CPA performance
• Are not valid for performances at CPA venues sponsored by other organizations
• Are processed under the account of the person who purchases the card; to redeem, recipients must use the unique number on their gift card
How to redeem CPA gift cards
You can redeem online at carolinaperformingarts.org, by phone at 919.843.3333, or in person at the Memorial Hall Box Office during regular box office hours. Please note that to redeem gift cards in person, you must have the card with you.
To redeem a gift certificate online:
1. Once you’ve selected your performance/seat(s) at carolinaperformingarts.org, proceed to the checkout page.
2. During the checkout process, enter your gift card number and click “find my gift card” on the Review & Pay page.
3. You can choose to apply the entire gift card amount or just part of it to your total order before applying credit card payment.